NOTICE Effective April 19, 2018:
The City of Livermore is under a boil advisory until further notice.
Bring all water to a boil, let it boil vigorously for at least one minute, and let it cool before using, or use bottled water.
Boiled or bottled water should be used for drinking, making ice, brushing teeth, washing dishes, and food preparation until further notice. Boiling kills bacteria and other organisms in the water. Customers should also follow these helpful tips when a boil water advisory is issued:
• Throw away any ice made during a Boil Water Advisory. Freezing does not kill bacteria.
• Adults and teens can use water for bathing, but should be careful not to swallow water.
• Wash clothes as you normally do.
• Only use your dishwasher if there is a high temperature cycle.
• After a Boil Water Advisory is lifted, flush house pipes, ice makers, hot water heaters, water softeners, and
garden hoses, and change filters before using water for drinking and cooking.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
City of Livermore Upcoming Dates and Activities
Free Tree Giveaway on April 27, 2018 @ 2 pm Arbor Day Program at Library and sign up at City Hall to win a flowering tree.
Job Opennings Livermore Swimming Pool
The City of Livermore is accepting applications for pool manager and lifeguard positions for the 2018 season.
Competitive wages, certification reimbursement and season bonus offered. Applications can be picked up at City Hall or on this website.
Contact City Hall at 379-1074 or email@example.com. Application deadline is April 27, 2018.
Click Here for Application